Thursday, June 25, 2009

VEGAN ASIS BANNANAS !!

WHEN I WAS A KID I USED TO RUN AAU TRACK IN FIELD IN THE SUMMER .... I USED TO WANT SOME ASIS RUNNING SHOES SO BAD , THE FUNNY THING IS I HAVE BEEN MOVING AWAY FROM THE ANIMAL KICKS FOR SOMETIME ITS REALLY THE LAST STEP IN LIVING LIFE. I MIGHT HAVE TO COP THESE FOR MY MANHATTAN AND MIDWESTERN ESCURSIONS San Francisco’s Shoe Biz has teamed up with Onitsuka Tiger on a special version of their classic, the Mexico 66. The shoe features a number of notable attributes including all-vegan construction and a number of 3M details. The shoe releases on June 1st and will be limited to the tune of 144 pairs, available exclusively through ShoeBizSF.com..GO GREEN OR GO NO PLACE ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.